Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Help me help you!

Hey all,

Apparently I've been criticized for not asking my followers what topics interest them! So, if there are any specific questions you have or things you would like me to blog about, let me know in the comments below or send me an e-mail. :)

Sam

- P.S. A lot of people have also asked me how to leave a comment on the blog. I think, if you do not have a Google account, the best thing to do is go to the comment section, write your comment, and then click where it says "Comment as," click on Name/URL. Then just type in your name. A URL is not necessary. Then you can publish the comment no problem. Hope that helps, and hope to hear from you guys soon!

7 comments:

  1. We've REALLY been enjoying everything you've blogged about. After all its mainly for the ministry that your there but do enjoy the scenary and hearing about what you do for down time. Look forward to seeing you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam! This is Rachel Matthews from Masaya. We ate with you in Leon when you gave a talk there. I've just been blogging about our visit to Leon - www.indybrits.com. Thought you might want to see the picture of us all with our tiny tostadas & tacos! Hope all is well. I enjoy your blog. I thought, yeah, I'd like to visit that Canyon. Then I read about the swimming part, and changed my mind. I really need to get over my fear of water! Anyway, blog about whatever you like. It's all enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel! I just read your blog post - you are too kind. :) I actually really miss that restaurant. I've been telling everybody up here all about it! Hope you guys are well, and hope to see you again at some point!

      Delete
  3. I love all of your blogs! I am partial, of course!

    I would like to know how the regular congregation members adjust to the comings and goings of need-greaters? It must be challenging for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too would like to know about the constant coming and goings of the people who come from other countries. I am looking forward to your return. I hope Simon is still planning to come. Are you still planning to visit brother Hermanson? Maybe you can witness to Martha Stewart's housekeeper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Priscilla - Yes, Simon is coming to visit for two weeks, and we'll be seeing Hermy on Long Island as well. Should be fun!

      Delete
  5. Sam,

    Thank you for making it easier to post a comment. I love your blog and have been telling everybody about it! I am really looking forward to seeing you in person soon and I want to tell you again that I am extremely proud of what you are accomplishing on you trip.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete